C&D Technologies has comprehensive Hazard Communication policies and procedures in place to ensure that its employees, distributors and customers are well informed on the inherent environment, health and safety concerns for all of the products produced. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS’s) and product packaging labels are reviewed and updated annually for all products to ensure proper hazard warnings, technical specifications and safety requirements are in place. All C&D employees and contractors receive HAZCOM training to ensure that they are aware of all of the hazards of chemicals and raw materials that they come in contact with.
- Hazardous Material Quantities – Standby Power Products
- Hazardous Material Quantities – Discontinued Products
- Hazardous Material Quantities – Motive Products
- Guidance in Packaging Scrap Batteries for Shipment to a Lead Smelter
- Guidance in Completing the Title III, Tier II Chemical Inventory Report
- Title III Consolidated List of Lists