C&D Recycling Program
Every C&D Technologies battery comes with a lifetime recycling policy
Some companies claim to relieve you of the entire burden regarding lead-acid battery disposal and recycling, but under current law, no person or company involved can escape "cradle to grave" responsibility. The C&D Lead Acid Battery Collection and Recycling Program provides you with an environmentally safe, convenient and low-cost recycling option.
- Lead-acid batteries picked up at your location and dependent on volume, taken directly to an EPA certified lead recycling partners.
- No scrap dealers involved.
- Partial truck load arrangements are possible
- Fewer waste streams at the smelter means less potential for future liability
- A certificate of recycling is available upon request
- All recyclable battery components including lead, plastics and acid are recycled.
- C&D is independent of the smelter operations and makes critical assessments of environmental compliance through our internal audit program.
- C&D’s recycling partners have a RCRA Part B permit and are open to customer inspections/audits upon request.
- C&D’s recycling partners are located nationwide
C&D Recycling Resources
800-543-8630 ext. 309