C&D's DCU flooded batteries are engineered to provide superior performance and reliability over the life of the product. These VLA batteries are designed using proprietary techniques and quality components and materials for reduced maintenance and extended battery life.
Features and Benefits
- Capacities from 50 to 200 Ampere-hours
- Terminals accessible for measurement of individual cell voltages
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
- Electrical capacity testing on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery
- 20-year environmental and seismic qualification (calcium) for nuclear safety related application.
- Flame-arrester with fill funnel and dust cover
- Two- and three-cell units in most sizes
- Electric Utility Distribution Substations
- Railway Signals
- Emergency Systems
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Assembly Lines
- Process Controls
- Petrochemical processing plants